The next two days: non-stop family gatherings. Even get to see some family twice!
So glad I got to see my Uncle for the first time in 2 years, despite the awkward circumstances. I almost cried when I told him how much I missed him.
My Grandma’s Buckeyes and my Grandma’s roast beef, fighting over pickles and mild peppers with the boys, and then stuffing myself with dessert.
today was awesome
- biked for the first time in weeks (and saw Mom)
- had delicious lunch on the river
- ran into family friend
- went to a favorite downtown area, not where I actually live (instead where my heart lies)
- checked out the record store, then they let us in to check it out (it’s not officially open) xD
- checked out a coffee shop and got a trad capp made by a cute barista
In an hour or two, start Papillon and enjoy Steve McQueen’s badassery.
Noodles with cayenne and sriracha. Delicious. Hot enough to make my lips and tongue tingle and clear my sinuses.