finally finished Papillon
Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman, along with the other inmates make a great team in trying to escape from a faraway prison.
Confirmed my love for Steve McQueen and the versatility of Dustin Hoffman.
Currently watching National Geographic documentaries on Vegas mafia, Russian mobsters, then England gangs.
Then finishing Papillon and Battle Royale :)
tonight: read Lullaby & Variety’s “The Movie That Changed My Life”, then watch Papillon and make something Italian style for dinner
possibly the original Battle Royale or Drugstore Cowboy after
then a late night music fest or painting/dance fest
today was awesome
- biked for the first time in weeks (and saw Mom)
- had delicious lunch on the river
- ran into family friend
- went to a favorite downtown area, not where I actually live (instead where my heart lies)
- checked out the record store, then they let us in to check it out (it’s not officially open) xD
- checked out a coffee shop and got a trad capp made by a cute barista
In an hour or two, start Papillon and enjoy Steve McQueen’s badassery.